About The A.L. Lane Foundation
The A.L. Lane Foundation is a not for profit philanthropic trust operating in the Warrnambool region of Victoria, Australia.
The Foundation is dedicated to supporting worthwhile charitable, educational and community projects across the Warrnambool region.
Over the years, The A.L. Lane Foundation – which is administered by trustees William Phillpot OAM, Vern Robson and Felicity Melican – has provided support in the form of grants to a large number of community projects. The many beneficiaries of this support include:
- South West Health Care
- Various Warrnambool City Community Projects
- The Warrnambool Art Gallery
- Warrnambool & District Schools & Colleges
- Warrnambool & Regional Aged Care Facilities
- Brophy Family & Youth Services
- Warrnambool Fun For Kids Festival
- Warrnambool & District Chaplaincy
- Care Organisations such as Salvation Army, St. Vincent De Paul, Anglicare. Lifeline etc
The work of the A.L. Lane Foundation was made possible by the generous bequest of Alan Leslie Lane O.A.M. Until his death in 1995, Mr Lane was one of Warrnambool’s most tireless business, council and community leaders.